Monday, June 8, 2015

The purchasing process using the AIDA model states that consumers are first made aware of the product/service which leads to Interest in said product, which leads to Desire for the item, then ultimately to action. So I thought it might be fun to let you in on a little product of my own... I currently on the Desire portion and I feel close to Action.
In the Marines I slept in places that's hard to describe.... Like on a rock, or in a pile of ashes, in the dessert as well as the ocean... okay well on a boat. And after returning to the US i told myself that I didn't care how much it cost I was getting a nice bed... but I didn't know much about the bed then. So I bought a bed that I'm already tired of... and Yes it was an expensive bed. So as soon as I can get my wife on board for spending the chunk of change for a different bed I will be sleeping in the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment