Sunday, June 21, 2015

Retailing, this is a dreadful job for most. I have worked one retail job twice, yes I typed that correctly. I worked at Lowes twice.












Its funny how all of these are so true. There are so many bad memories about working at lowers that I couldn't name them all... so I'll name a few. Loading 80lb. bags of concrete for people, my favorite was when they told me they were injured, I always smiled and said "yea, I know how you feel... I am a disabled combat veteran". People wanting to buy lumber or sheetrock and they only have a Prius or Honda Civic... thats when you smile and walk away. Like the picture says, If someone needs help in plumbing, you automatically are "on your break" but you'll send someone their way. I'm sure my posting sin't helping much with brand image but I pulled up some dark memories and now I feel better.
So as we continue our way through life always remember... "Never stop Improving"

No comments:

Post a Comment