Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I just started doing Crossfit recently and I had never thought of the marketing aspect behind this

recent behemouth in the fitness world. I have been an Adidas fan for as long as I can remember but

all of a sudden I wanted to trash all this and buy Reebok and Rogue clothing and equipment.

Why? Branding and Creating value. Crossfit has had an extremely impactful influence on those who

go at it full speed. (Check out the results from this guy who started Crossfit)

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5axAX9U78)

Reebok and Rogue are the two biggest names in Crossfit and through affiliation alone Crossfit has

created value in these names. Crossfit was started by a Navy Seal veteran, so he knows what attracts

veterans and I soon as I saw this shirt I wanted it.
Rogue Never Forgotten Shirt

On that note I'll sign off, I need to go get my Crossfit on!






1 comment: